The University of Bath is a leading UK research-intensive university seeking a marketing officer to join its team. The person must be dedicated to positively impacting society through research, teaching, and enterprise excellence. They are renowned for their world-class research in sustainable energy, neuroscience, and water innovation. Their research-led teaching provides our students with the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to make a difference in the world.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: University of Bath
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Sunday, 23 April 2023
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: 28,929, rising to £35,308
This could be for you if you’re looking for a role to help you develop your skills and expertise within a highly successful, collaborative team open to exploring innovative ideas. It’s full-time, but we’ll consider requests for reduced hours; the minimum would be working four days a week.
- Promote courses to attract high-quality applicants globally.
- Plan and deliver marketing activities
- Collaborate with colleagues in digital content, creative assets, and social media.
- Work with external agencies for digital advertising, films, and photography.
- Utilize copywriting skills to implement marketing communications plans.
- Build engagement and interest in programs globally.
- Gather market intelligence and undertake research.
- Deputize for Marketing Manager as required to ensure a high level of service
- Work as part of an excellent team while driving marketing activities forward.
- Self-motivated and able to manage deadlines effectively
- Excellent people skills to work well with academics, professional services staff, external suppliers, students, and alumni
- Bring creativity and innovative ideas to compete for the attention of potential students.
- a very generous employer contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance with an additional 5 discretionary days so that you can enjoy a positive work-life balance
- We are a family-friendly university with an increasingly agile workforce and are open to flexible working arrangements.
- An excellent reward package that recognizes the talents of our diverse workforce
- and a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities
- Several support options are available for new and existing staff to help with the cost of some immigration expenses, for which you may be eligible for a Relocation allowance, Visa Reimbursement, and Interest-Free Loan.
To apply, please submit your cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role if you wish to work as a marketing officer at the University of Bath. Applications will be reviewed regularly, so early applications are encouraged. Apply Here