Employer Name: Ryman HealthCare
Salary: NZ$23.76 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Christchurch, Canterbury
Deadline Date: 10 Nov 2022 23:55
At Ryman, they are paving the path for a new retirement generation to redefine what it means to live life to the fullest. The company has constantly challenged the status quo and will continue to do so to serve our residents and team members better.
Every Ryman experience, such as our award-winning myRyman Care app and flexible working choices, reflects our pioneering spirit. We value commercial success because it helps us achieve our goal of developing more pioneering and world-class senior living communities in New Zealand and Victoria, Australia.
The company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Christchurch-based team and provide superior accounting support to wider Ryman teams through financial report delivery and administrative support. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Finance team because we are experiencing rapid development!
Among the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing day-to-day banking transactions
- Monthly reconciliations and investigations
- Monthly/quarterly P&L reviews
- Preparing & processing monthly journals
- Assisting with financial forecasting and budgeting
- Half-year and year-end NZX reporting
- Providing accurate, timely, and insightful management reporting to key stakeholders across the business to support decision-making
You stand to gain some benefits if you work as an assistant accountant at Ryman HealthCare
- Ongoing support for professional development
- The opportunity to join the Ryman Leaders Share Scheme
- Additional well-being leave and flexible working arrangements
- Access to over 60 discounts with famous brands across a variety of sectors, including; health and wellbeing, insurance, banking, and retail
- Social club events, furry Fridays (bring your dog to work), free yoga classes, and a free gym membership
- You may have prior accounting experience, be training to become a CA/ACA/AT or be fresh out of university. In either case, you are passionate about pleasing others and seeking a chance to advance in a fast-paced finance setting.
- Ryman will assist you in obtaining your CA/ACA/AT if appropriate.
- You respect people and kindness, and you are enthusiastic about learning and producing exceptional results.
- You strive for excellence and are continuously looking for ways to exceed expectations; providing high-quality service at a rapid pace will be second nature to you.
- You believe in the value of cohesive teams that are strong, positive, and trusting.
- As a resilient person, you keep going even when things get difficult and maintain your cool under pressure.
- You value simplicity.
If you wish to work and live as an assistant accountant at Ryman Healthcare, Apply Here