Global Hire Immigration Services is a leading immigration consultancy firm providing services to clients worldwide seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team and manage our financial records.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: 201, 7045 Edwards Blvd.Mississauga, ONL5S 1X2
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-16
No of Vacancy: 1
Salary: 25.00 hourly 40 hours per week
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Maintained general ledgers and financial statements.
- Post journal entries
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare the trial balance of books.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 2 years to less than 3 years
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
They offer a competitive salary package based on experience, career growth, and development opportunities.
We want to hear from you if you have a passion for bookkeeping and a drive for success. To apply, please submit your CV to this mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining your experience and suitability for the role of a bookkeeper at global hire immigration services.