They seek an experienced Finance Manager to join their team at Michael Page. As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the company, ensuring that all financial transactions are accurate and timely.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- Review and ensure controls are in place in the life cycle of the sales process – invoicing, recording, receipt booking, and collection.
- Review and approve manual journal entries about accruals and re-classifications to ensure complete and accurate reporting of revenue as per IFRS 15
- Prepare and ensures straight-lining of revenue is done as per IFRS-16 guidelines.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of PDC’s reporting and Implement collection initiatives to improve inflows.
- Check and verify VAT returns in coordination with Internal and external VAT liaisons.
- Monitor the defaulter’s portfolio and establish exception reports on non-compliance. You must Liaise with Legal to take appropriate actions.
- Planned and led the implementation of new financial accounting systems, interfaces, and system improvement and processes.
- Ensure Escrow Account management complies with RERA regulations and periodic RERA audits.
- Ensure TAS (Trust Accounting system) is updated continuously and periodic reconciliations are conducted with the bank balances.
Financial Accounting & Management reporting:
- Prepare/Review Financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement) on a monthly/quarterly basis. Analyze revenues and costs v/s budget and business plan.
- Review Project Accounting and Costing and ensure proper cost management and control by monitoring cost and liaising with Project Management/Controls team.
- Prepare/Review monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annual management/forecast reports for management and shareholders.
- Review Contract Payment certificates and ensure they comply with the contractual terms of the Contractor/Consultant agreements.
- Closely work with stakeholders to optimize cashflows and implement strategies.
- Manage and control actual cost versus budget monthly and provide financial reports/data related to the project’s financial performance.
- Ensure annual consolidated financial statements of the company are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); Liaise with the external auditors and provide all necessary documentation/information to finalize interim and year-end audits.
- Liaise with Internal Auditors and provide support and documentation to complete their audits. Implement recommendations and provide management action plans for the issues identified in the report.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, Bachelor’s degree, and/or Master’s degree
- 8 to 10 years of post-qualification experience with 2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity
- Proficient in Oracle, Excel, and Yardi
- Team player with good analysis, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience within Real Estate Development – project management and accounting
If you want to work as a finance manager at Michael page, Please Apply here