Employer Name: Sabis Network
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Application Closes: Not Specified
SABIS® is a global education network operating in 20 countries across five continents. Over 70,000 students are educated at SABIS® Network schools using a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools offer high-quality education that prepares students to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Over 8,000 people work for SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools around the world. Visit www.sabis.net for more information on the SABIS® Network.
- Keep records of children’s attendance and deliver attendance forms to the office.
- Make class displays, games, and visual materials following the teacher’s direction; written or drawn bulletin boards that correspond with topics and class work.
- Put up / take down displays.
- Reinforce class/school rules and behavior.
- File notes into children’s reading folders and checks folders every morning for notes.
- Keep all shelves tidy and wipe clean once a month; overall tidiness and cleanliness of the classroom.
- Support the class teacher during the lesson by keeping children focused and attentive.
- Assist teacher with correcting children’s work.
- Listen to children read their word cards.
- Preparation for activities and cleaning up when work is finished. Clean up after art lessons as well as prepare equipment for such lessons.
- Prepare and clean up after snack. Wipe tables, and wash cups and plates.
- Assist with lunch, get food from the counter, supervise children while eating, and clean up.
- Supervise toilet and hygiene: remind them to flush the toilet, wash their face and hands, etc.; if the children have an ‘accident,’ the assistant will help them change their clothing.
- Supervise outdoor play.
- Supervise nap or quiet time: children are to be quiet and rest if they are not sleeping.
- Accompanied students to the kindergarten in the morning and assisted with Morning Care supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- Non-Native English-speaking candidates only
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
If you want to work as a KG Assistant at Sabis Network, United Arab Emirates, Apply Here.