Employer Name: Bio Farms
Salary: AED 2,982 per month
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Wales – Al-Ayn
Application Closes: Not Specified
Our Farm-to-Table chef will turn what we grow into daily/weekly menus for our restaurant and catered onsite events. This job is in charge of the kitchen’s care, maintenance, and organization and the kitchen personnel. This position’s goal is to expand our on-farm restaurant and farm-to-table options.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design and prepare all meals for the restaurant and events using almost exclusively our farm-fresh ingredients
- Be self-driven to create high-quality creative meals in keeping with our sustainability values.
- Serve as the direct supervisor of kitchen organization and staff and implement all associated systems.
- Stock and supply the kitchen with all necessary items regularly. Dealing with external suppliers and the internal production team
- Cultivate new events and opportunities to take our farm kitchen to its fullest potential
- 4+ years in a professional cooking setting
- Commitment to personal health and passion for cooking, nutrition, and sustainability
- Knowledge of food preserves and dehydrated products
- Strong organization, coordination, and collaboration skills
- Knowledge, passion, and familiarity with local, organic, and seasonal produce.
- Friendliness, approachability, and enthusiasm for working with other people
- Person in charge level 3 certified
The company is looking for individuals who want to contribute to our mission of establishing a secure and sustainable food system that promotes health and the environment in the UAE. If you are passionate about organic farming and want to be part of our dynamic team, please see our current opportunities and send your CV to Careers@emiratesbiofarm.com.
If you wish to work as a Farm-to-table Chef at Emirates Bio Farms, Send your CV HERE.