They are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join their team at Danfoss. In this role, you will provide outstanding customer service to their clients and ensure that their needs are met promptly and efficiently.
Job Title: Executive Assitant
Job Type: Full-Time
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to, the following.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for our North Africa customer network,
- Verifying incoming orders, pricing, and terms of delivery as well as the availability of products,
- Partnering and coordinating with the Danfoss international manufacturing sites to ensure timely
- Confirming orders with customers, answering incoming queries, and responding to customer needs,
- Providing internal stakeholders with the highest level of support in all aspects of order processing and product delivery,
- Building and maintaining a strong internal network to provide the best customer support.
Background & Skills
At Danfoss, a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. Considering this job posting, is your profile not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you check only some boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to learn how you can bring new insights to the role of Danfoss as an organization.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent,
- Broad knowledge of MS Office, inclusive Outlook and Excel,
- Preferably good SAP/R3 skills, including EDI as well as Salesforce,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, preferably in Arabic,
- Experience in a similar customer service role in the industry, distribution, logistics, or equivalent sector is desirable,
- Extensive knowledge of Logistics documentation requirements in the MENA region, specifically in North Africa,
- Experience in preparing and managing Letters of Credit, documents thru the bank, and cash against document requirements with customers,
- Conscientious and diligent approach with a strong sense of customer empathy,
- Strong team ethic combined with initiative and self-awareness,
- Service-oriented attitude and excellent communication skills,
- Adaptable, organized, and able to thrive under pressure when required,
- A positive approach to diversity and cross-cultural communications.
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Bonus system
- Paid vacation
- Possibility to work remotely
- Pension plan
- Personal Insurance
- Communication package
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups
- State-of-the-art virtual work environment
- Employee Referral Program
If you are a team player passionate about providing exceptional customer service specialist at Danfoss, they encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please Apply Here