Subway seeks a reliable and customer-focused Food Counter Attendant to join their team. As a Food Counter Attendant, you will provide fast and efficient service to customers, maintain a clean and organized work environment, and ensure food quality and safety standards are met.
Job Title: Food Attendant
Location: 12620D 132 Ave NW Edmonton, ABT5L 3P9
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-06-06
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: 15.50 hourly 32 hours per week
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work with a global brand and are passionate about providing excellent customer service, please submit your application to this mail (email@example.com) if you want to work as a food counter attendant at Subway.