They are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Customer Representative to join their team at Organon. In this role, you will manage customer inquiries and provide exceptional service to ensure their satisfaction.
Job Title: Customer Representative
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! They are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Their mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what makes it work at Organon is the people.
As a Customer Representative, you will utilize your strategic acumen to bring the company’s products to the market to select targeted accounts and health systems appropriately. You would regularly engage with healthcare professionals to ensure that Organon is viewed as demonstrating value and better health outcomes to healthcare professionals and patients by demonstrating the highest level of product and disease knowledge coupled with your sales and account management competencies.
- Organize appointments and meetings with healthcare professionals (HCPs) and maintain good customer business relationships.
- Plan and conduct daily visits to HCPs to promote assigned products and convey company messages.
- Create, monitor, and revise lead generation plans to generate a substantive business opportunity pipeline.
- Understand and fully value the organization’s ethics and apply that knowledge to interactions.
- Provide necessary clinical and outcomes data regarding products and services.
- Provide business-to-business partnership solutions that can drive revenue and save costs.
- Tailor messages to the audience being interacted with.
- Discuss how products or services can aid in meeting the organization’s quality metrics.
- Respond to customer questions and build rapport by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals while ensuring optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
- Execute marketing strategy in full alignment with Brand and Customer Managers.
- Collaborate with commercial and market access teams to achieve goals.
- Ensure 100% execution under compliance and Pharmacovigilance SOPs (Policies and Procedures).
Skills and Competences
- BS degree in pharmaceutical / Medical science.
- Maximum 6 years of experience in sales
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in Cardiovascular /Atherosclerosis therapeutic area (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments.
- Very Good command of the English language.
- Proficient with required practical applications & software.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with the drive to excel.
At Organon, they believe in providing a supportive and rewarding work environment for our employees. They offer competitive compensation, health benefits, and opportunities for growth and development. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and want to join a dynamic team, please submit your application today if you want to work as a customer representative at Organon!