Serco Plc is recruiting experienced and highly motivated Approach Air Traffic Control Officers (ATCOs) to join their great team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If successful, you will direct aircraft movement within assigned air space to provide a safe, orderly, and expeditious air traffic service. Successful applicants will enjoy the amazing lifestyle opportunities living in the United Arab Emirates affords.
Job Title: Air Traffic Controller
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- Ensure the provision of Approach control service, flight information service, and alerting service to aircraft operating in the UAE FIR.
- Maintain a thorough operational knowledge and understanding of the equipment and systems used to provide air traffic services in the UAE FIR.
- Distribute as required meteorological information necessary for the safe and orderly handling of traffic.
- Participate in pre-watch briefings for the subsequent watch concerning all known conditions affecting air traffic safety and/or regularity within the UAE FIR.
- Report failures, abnormal occurrences, or other conditions likely to constitute a safety hazard.
- Provide operational feedback to management on proposed airspace procedures and system changes.
- Practice professionalism and politeness to all users of services provided by the GCAA and other Air Traffic Services staff.
- Interface to influence colleagues and OJT students to develop the highest standard of air traffic controller for integration into GCAA’s Air Traffic Services section.
- Delivers against own Objectives in accordance with Serco’s Governing Principles, follows through, and meets personal commitments in an organized and systematic manner.
- Demonstrates Personal Drive by actively working towards ambitious personal goals and demonstrates enthusiasm and energy toward all aspects of work. Shows drive to make a difference to others at work.
- Communicates Effectively by conveying clear and concise information and ideas that engage others.
- Demonstrates Collaboration by demonstrating proactive team working and collaboration with others, role modeling the belief that the whole team is greater than the sum of individual efforts.
- Adapts to change by maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work responsibilities or environment.
- Assumes Responsibility by managing their time, resources, and relationships to ensure work is completed efficiently.
- A validated Approach Rating with a minimum of 5 years total experience exercising this rating
- At least 3 years spent exercising an Approach Rating at a major international airport.
- ICAO English Level 5 or above proficiency
- A valid ATC Medical
- In addition to the above, experience within a multicultural environment in the Middle East is preferred.
If you want to work as an air traffic control officers at Serco Plc, Please Apply here