Employer Name: Al-Futtaim
Salary: AED 6,500 per month
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Abu Dhabi
Application Closes: Not Specified
Al-Futtaim Group, founded in the 1930s as a trading company, is now one of the most diverse and dynamic privately held regional corporations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim Group is structured into five operating divisions: automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare, and it employs over 35,000 people across 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. It partners with over 200 of the world’s most respected and innovative businesses. Also, the entrepreneurship and unwavering customer focus of Al-Futtaim Group enable the organization to continue to grow and expand, reacting to the changing demands of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
Furthermore, Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our clients every day by upholding our principles of respect, excellence, teamwork, and integrity.
Overview of the Role
To ensure that customers are treated pleasantly, professionally, and efficiently while receiving best-in-class customer service and products. Maintain a high level of client satisfaction while improving brand image to meet and exceed defined criteria. Also, drive Client Service Value on an ongoing basis to boost customer engagement.
Achieve group revenue target for daily, weekly, and monthly rentals – for the branch.
• Should maintain counter as per Hertz International Standards. Image audit and operational audit.
• Ensure that all documentation and system accuracy is maintained and relevant documents are obtained at checkout and scanned into the system.
• Customer Service: Must ensure that one continuously exceeds customer expectations from all customer touch points within the business. Also, all customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
• Manage the 5*5 / action items daily and rectify the errors without delay during the shift.
• Also, manage the pre-check-ins daily and ensure that rental closing is done without delay. Justification of unclosed rentals.
• Shift Handover: Ensure shift closing is done per set standards and there are no variances. Vehicle inventory, manual docs, cash, etc., are properly handed over and acknowledged. Also, settle any conflicts within 24 hours.
• To carry out business practices that are ethical and in line with Hertz and Al Futtaim policies. Also, to provide car rental services that are economical, cost-effective, and seamless and that meets the expectation of customers.
• Ability to develop a strong relationship with the customers and manage their expectations leading to better customer satisfaction and retention.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Team player, planning and organization
- PC literate
Apply here to work as
Apply here to work as a Customer Service Representative at Al- Futtaim