Employer Name: Aman
Salary: $20.69 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Amangiri in Canyon Point, Utah, USA
Application Closes: Not Specified
At Aman, we are on a mission to build the world’s most luxurious lifestyle brand with hotels, resorts, experiences, and products that transform our guests’ perspectives and daily lives. To achieve our goals, we leverage our one-of-a-kind combination of world-class and diverse talent, unrivaled design, and access to locations, cultures, and experiences that few others have. We live by the ‘Aman way of life,’ a shared mindset among our guests and employees that fosters a lifelong sense of belonging fueled by our values.
The Laundry Attendant’s job is to keep the clothes, bed linens, towels, robes, and any other items requested by management clean. This position pays $20.69 per hour and does not qualify for a visa.
- Your number one priority is satisfying guests’ needs and exceeding guests’ expectations.
- Provides a courteous and professional service at all times
- Attending the daily Laundry department briefings
- Picking up and Delivery of all linen as needed, including guest laundry
- Working with chemicals and changing chemicals properly
- Ensures the smooth operation and efficiency of the linen room
- Ensures cleanliness and order of the Linen/Uniform room/Outlined in the cleaning task sheet and signed off
- Ironing guest clothes, Management, and team members
- Polishing shoes as and when requested
- Reporting missing or damaged items of guest laundry to the Manager and Front Office
- Reporting lost and found items to Housekeeping immediately
- Guest laundry/daily linen /Uniform/washers are logged daily of use
- Keeping high personal grooming standards and maintaining a neat uniform
- Complying with all Amangiri policies and procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
- Learn to do employee fittings for uniforms/button replacement
- Reports of any shortage of supplies
- Assists in the F&B and Rooms linen inventory
- Participates in a pass down book notes/Professional and detailed
- Reports of any condemned and lost linen or uniforms are logged in a book
- Required to work with laundry-related chemicals and be responsible for changing chemicals when required
- Oral proficiency in the English language
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Have a valid permit to work in the United States
If you want to work as a Laundry Attendant at Aman, Apply Here.