Employer Name: Crown Melbourne
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Melbourne VIC
Application Closes: 23rd November 2022
The restaurant is looking for talented and dedicated front-of-house workers for both our Casual and Premium restaurants, which include CONSERVATORY, EMPORIO, MR. HIVE, MESH, and KITCHEN WORKSHOP, to mention a few!
This is your career if you have a passion for customer service, the ability to create rapport with guests, and flourish in a fast-paced workplace.
Strong bar and restaurant experience are preferred. However, comprehensive training is available if you are seeking a career move or are just starting in the hospitality industry.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in a hospitality setting is preferred but not essential
- Ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment and passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Exceptional grooming standards to meet 5-star expectations
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with guests at all levels
- Available to work around a 24/7 rotating roster and MUST be open on weekends
- Free meals while on shift and other great benefits
- High-quality uniforms, freshly laundered by Crown
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
- Incentive and Recognition programs for your talents and contribution
Please submit your resume now if you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our award-winning team.
If you want to work as a food and beverage assistant at crown Melbourne, Apply Here.