They seek a compassionate and experienced Mental Health Registered Nurse to join their team in providing high-quality care to their patients with mental health conditions. As a Mental Health Registered Nurse, you will be critical in promoting your patients’ mental health and well-being and ensuring they receive the best care.
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
The client is one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit healthcare providers. They are seeking to offer sponsorship visas to several nurses to stay/come and live here in Australia.
- Registered Nurse with experience within the community mental health setting
- Either degree as a mental health nurse or post-graduate study in mental health nursing
- AHPRA registration or a letter of eligibility from AHPRA
- Experience of a minimum of 4 years involving community-based adult mental health
- Understanding and experience with a recovery-based model of care
- Demonstrated clinical competency in mental status and risk assessment and the ability to
- prioritize workload and coordinate clinical care with other service providers.
- Have the necessary vaccinations and boosters
- Driving license essential
- Sponsorship to live and work in Australia
- NFP organization with salary packaging
- Relocation package to assist with moving costs
If this position interests you, please click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB HERE for your CV to join our application process immediately. Or, contact us your way:
Phone: +61 7 3337 5222 to discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey.