Employer Name: TOMRA
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Auckland / New Zealand
Application Closes: Not Specified
TOMRA Food creates sensor-based sorting machines and integrated post-harvest solutions for the food industry, utilizing the most advanced grading, sorting, peeling, and analytical techniques. The company’s mission is to use smart, usable technologies to help its customers improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply. TOMRA Food is a subsidiary of the TOMRA Group, which began in 1972 with the design, manufacture, and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for the automated collection of used beverage containers. TOMRA now offers technologically advanced collection and sorting systems that optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling, and mining industries, enabling the circular economy. This individual will work in the TOMRA Fresh Business Area within TOMRAFood.
The purpose of this position is to take ownership of our inventory stock, status, and health to maximize efficiencies within the business while ensuring safe, secure, and efficient storage and handling. The inventory controller performs hands-on tasks associated with one or more store operations, including inward goods, kitting, warehouse operating, picking, and dispatching.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Maintaining and overseeing all records and adjustments of purchase orders. Also, pricing reports and inventory records.
- Perform tasks associated with one or more areas of operations in stores, including inward goods, kitting, warehouse operating, picking, and despatching
- Ensure all stores procedures are carried out safely, accurately, and efficiently
- Take ownership of the annual stocktake, including organizing resources to ensure this is effectively done in-house throughout the year with a monitored roster.
- Handle equipment and materials with care to minimize potential damage through processing, storage, and delivery
- Also, to conduct receipting in IFS and ensures IFS accurately reflects actual stock movements.
- Maintains a tidy and orderly workstation and department
- Ensures all tasks are carried out in a manner that minimizes potential harm to yourself and others
- Work closely with Supply Planners regarding stock levels and aging inventory.
- Carries out all tasks as could be reasonably expected of you
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Observe and comply with policies, procedures, and quality management systems
- Also, observe and comply with our code of conduct
- Positively and actively support effective communication, and encourage and provide constructive feedback.
- Support the overall organizational vision, values, and culture
- Also, assist others with the selection of approaches, methods, and/or services as required
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Strong numerical performance.
- Methodical and patient – able to take time and ensure correct procedures are followed.
- Flexibility – the role is dynamic and requires supporting other areas within the wider warehouse team.
- Exposure to Warehouse ERP/Warehouse Management Systems.
- A hands-on role – able to lift greater than 20kg.
- Forklift and Reach license preferable.
If you want to work as an Inventory Controller at TOMRA, Apply Here