Employer Name: The Griffin’s Food Company
Salary: Hourly rate of $23.18
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Auckland / New Zealand
Application Closes: Not Specified
Intersnack, a privately held company founded in Germany in 1968, proudly owns the Griffins company. Intersnack has a diverse portfolio of domestic and international snack brands ranging from potato chips, nuts, and baked goods to specialty snacks and is present in over 30 countries throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and beyond. Also, Intersnack is dedicated to improving people’s lives by providing delicious snacks.
Furthermore, every day, over 15 million consumers worldwide enjoy our products! Despite being internationally owned, Griffin is also proudly local! The company has two factories in South Auckland, New Zealand, which produce delicious products. Also, the company has made some of New Zealand’s favorite biscuits, crackers, potato chips, and nut bars for over 150 years.
- Measuring and processing large quantities of ingredients as per specifications
- Operating high-speed FMCG manufacturing machinery – including machine set up, changeovers, trouble-shooting and cleaning
- Following standard operating procedures to ensure consistent production quality
- Also, accurately completing and recording quality checks
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Previous experience in an active, physical role – with machine operation experience being an extra tick!
- Reliability – you can be counted on to be there when you say you will be!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment safely, effectively, and productively
- Physical fitness – you’re happy to be in a role that has you on your feet and are ok with some heavy lifting (10kgs- 25kgs approx.)
- Also, Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence in using technology
- Positive attitude and motivation to keep improving in the workplace
- Also, desire to be part of a winning team – working with and helping others to achieve success
To work in an environment where you’ll be engaged and valued, with plenty of career growth opportunities and a focus on safety & wellness to make your workplace more enjoyable! You’ll also have free onsite parking, a discounted staff cafeteria, and a staff shop to buy our delicious products!
If you want to work as a Machine Operator Opportunities at The Griffin’s Food Company, Apply Here.