An exciting opportunity in the Nelson office at Talley’s Ltd has become available for a Crew Share / Payroll Administrator. The primary focus of this role is to provide, maintain and develop a high level of effective vessel payroll administration to ensure the efficient running of the office and the achievement of the business’s goals. This is a fast-paced role where time management and teamwork are critical.
Job Title: Accounting
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not specified
- Making weekly advance payments and crew share payments
- IR filing and PAYE payments
- Maintaining payroll records
- Weekly salary payments
- Leave calculations
- General administrative functions
- Proven experience in an administration role
- To be a highly organized person and able to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail – accuracy is an essential part of the role
- Strong work ethic
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Computer literate with capability in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to self-manage and use initiative
- High level of integrity, especially in dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Previous payroll experience is not required; on-the-job training will be offered.
Talley’s has several operations, so there are always opportunities for advancement. We also provide all the training you need to start and continue advancing, along with real benefits and career opportunities.
However, they also understand that life is more than just a job, so we offer competitive pay and flexible options to support you in finding that elusive balance. Start here and progress alongside us.
Please apply now; for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Peek at 021 467 340.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled. Apply Now if you want to work as a payroll administrator at Talley’s Ltd.