Dubai is the most important and maximum populous town inside the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical topics of countrywide importance within the United Arab Emirates legislature. The city of Dubai is positioned at the emirate’s northern coastline and heads the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area.
Dubai has emerged as a global city and business hub of the centre East. It’s also a prime transport hub for passengers and cargo. through the Nineteen Sixties, Dubai’s economic system was based totally on revenues from change and, to a smaller quantity, oil exploration concessions, but oil changed into now not observed until 1966. Oil sales first commenced to waft in 1969. Dubai’s oil sales helped boost up the early improvement of the city, but its reserves are confined and manufacturing levels are low: today, much less than five% of the emirate’s revenue comes from oil.
Jobs in Dubai
Dubai is the emerging state in middle east and world. It is one of the biggest tourist attraction these days. Every day thousands of vacancies created in Dubai in different sectors. Now, these days there is thousands of job available in different departments like Human resource, Accounts, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Security, Drivers, Fabrication, Shipping, Hotel Industry Jobs, Medical, Labor and Govt Jobs as well. Jobs in Dubai is a really fantastic opportunity for those who want to start their career and want to earn maximum money.
The air cabin crew of a commercial airline share responsibility for the safety and comfort of its passengers. Duties include:
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
- dealing with emergencies
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners work in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
Procedure to Apply
Follow the few simple steps to reach to the company career portal;
- Think About Your Profession what you have studied
- Select the company
- Click the Company Link
- On reaching to the company site follow the steps to reach successfully to their career portal because every company holds the different procedures
- Apply for the job and wait for their response