They are seeking an executive administrative assistant at Novartis to join their team in Cambridge, MA, United States of America.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, including extensive calendar management (scheduling, preparing, organizing, adding links and attachments, printing/collating documents, and other background information before meetings).
- Proactively planning an annual Finance meeting calendar in coordination with NIBR and Novartis meetings and holidays. Book meeting rooms and coordinate audiovisual teams support for all Finance meetings in meeting rooms at all Novartis sites.
- Provide basic training and support to new hires in Procure-2-Pay. Order office supplies, including wireless mice/keyboards, headsets, etc., and maintain an office supply inventory.
- Responsible for managing, updating, and creating MS Teams and SharePoint sites where necessary and other platforms as they are developed.
- Actively engage in training to ensure up-to-date technology and tools to enhance meeting efficiency (MS Teams groups, etc.).
- Planning and coordinating onsite and offsite events and meetings within a budget, including organizing internal and external global meetings, videos, and conference calls. This includes supporting Finance social, DE&I, and cultural activities.
- Organizing the schedules of visits from internal associates, visits from Novartis associates from other sites in the US or from outside the US, visits from external guests and consultants, also serving as the point person who greets the visitors, monitors their time, and assists in logistical details.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports and monitoring approval flows relating to travel and other expenses of the supervisor, other directors, and invited speakers and consultants.
- Communicating to all relevant associates about promotions, changes, etc.
- Coordinating the monthly Finance meetings. Prepare for and attend leadership team meetings. Take meeting minutes, distribute them on time, and keep action items updated.
- Manage various project support as needed, including event planning.
- Contributing member of the Global Executive Admin and support groups
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years as a senior and/or executive administrative professional supporting executive-level management, VPs, and/or leadership team members.
- At least five years of working in a large, dynamic, fast-paced, and highly matrixed organization.
- High integrity and proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion and good judgment.
- Proven track record of resourcefulness and success in terms of solving problems and improving processes
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong technical skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, including a good command of both verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to translate complex verbal and written information into well-organized presentations and documents.
- Highly approachable and collaborative across teams and functions.
If you want to work as an executive administrative assistant at Novartis, Please Apply Here.