Employer Name: Bio Farms
Salary: AED 2,902 per month
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Wales – Al-Ayn
Application Closes: Not Specified
Emirates Bio Farm needs a skilled multitasker with good communication abilities. Candidates should be able to handle office chores and provide polite and professional assistance to management and all visitors to the organization. Administrative Assistants must be proficient in Microsoft Office, email communication, general office activities, and verbal and written communication.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, and setting up meetings.
- Issuing and tracking invoices, quotations, and purchase orders using company templates.
- Dealing with external suppliers for retail shops, handling orders, stock takes, and payment processes.
- Answer the company hotline and provide company information while maintaining polite and professional communication via phone and email
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Support in the coordination and execution of onsite events
- Prior administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Experience in a retail organization is a plus
We are looking for individuals who want to contribute to our mission of establishing a secure and sustainable food system that promotes health and the environment in the UAE. If you are passionate about organic farming and want to be part of our dynamic team, please see our current opportunities and send your CV to [email protected].
If you wish to work as an Administrative Assistance at Emirates Bio Farms, Send Your CV HERE