Employer Name: Apple
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Application Closes: Not Specified
You’re the one who helps customers get the most out of their new Apple technology after they buy our products. Your day at the Apple Store consists of various focused support and service tasks. Whether you’re assisting customers in getting started with the Mac or answering questions about other Apple devices, you’re eager to share your knowledge and provide exceptional service. You gain satisfaction by providing each customer with resolution and insight, elevating their relationship with Apple to the next level.
As a Technical Specialist, you assist new owners in getting started and current owners in receiving quick, efficient support while building strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer calls for help, you quickly assess their situation. You occasionally assist customers by providing advice or a solution on the spot, utilizing your knowledge of current Apple technology to assist with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices. At times, you refer customers to members of the support team, who get them back up and running. You even offer personal training to new customers, assisting them in acquiring the fundamental skills required to begin working on photo, video, and music projects. Your dedication to providing excellent customer service benefits the entire store team. You play an important role in our success by assisting Apple in maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Apple’s unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills- approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
If you want to work as a Technical Specialist at Apple, Apply Here