They seek an Onboard Experience Support Specialist to join their Princess Cruises Santa Clarita, CA team. The successful candidate will provide operational and administrative support to our onboard experience team, focusing on enhancing the guest experience and maximizing onboard revenue.
Job Title: Onboard specialist
Location: Santa Claita, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Sunday, 23 April 2023
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: Not Specified
Princess Cruises is one of the world’s leading cruise lines, with a global fleet of 18 modern ships that sail to over 380 destinations worldwide. We are passionate about providing our guests with memorable experiences and exceptional service and are committed to creating a positive work environment for our employees. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, career development, and advancement opportunities.
- Provides elevated support to our shipboard staff before, during, and after the cruise. Assists with handling sensitive and highly escalated situations as they require support. Actively listens to create understanding, researches using various available tools and techniques, and then partners with the shipboard team on the appropriate action for the situation. Responds to inquiries and assist with requests for administrative support. Uses empowerment and judgment to drive timely and effective resolutions up to the full value of the booking where deemed necessary.
- Liaises with appropriate business units to ensure all relevant information has been processed as needed. Actively communicates and partners with shipboard teams at all phases to ensure alignment—interfaces with the Accessible Experience team on issues requiring ADA expertise to drive resolution.
- Research guest and professional travel letters, e-mails, and phone calls regarding inquiries, complaints, and praises and communicate internally with the appropriate company personnel to resolve the issues.
- Manages customer interactions by utilizing the Siebel system. Creates Service Requests (SRs), Activities and monitors files to ensure that no issue is left unresolved.
- Follows up with guests to communicate the resolution of identified concerns and ensures their satisfaction with handling their expressed concerns. Composes, edits, and prepares follow-up letters and emails for guests.
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes and our overall guest experience. Researches inquiries not addressed in applicable systems and ensures findings are communicated and documented appropriately.
- Supported onboard teams during shipboard incidents, including elevated communication, processing cruise fare refunds, and handling out-of-pocket expenses.
- Performs additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of hospitality or customer service experience, including two years handling escalated issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written) with guests, travel agents, employees, other departments, and management.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to empathize and connect with customers.
- Ability to assess situations and determine the best course of action within the scope of the role
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in relevant systems to access and update guest information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
Please Apply Here if you believe you are suitable for the onboard experience support specialist role at princess cruises.