Department: COM Info Technology Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Open Date: 4/8/2022
Salary: $43,559 – $46,000
Duties & Responsibilities
- Configure enterprise applications to manage COM-related functions.
- Act as a liaison between business units and IT to communicate system and process changes to the business areas.
- Act as liaison with Application Development, Data Services, Operations, Service Desk and Infrastructure Teams.
- Participate in planning, scheduling, and implementation of new features, modifications, and upgrades.
- Develop testing scenarios, perform pre- and post-production validation.
- Design end user training and curriculum for applications and systems.
- Facilitate the initial rollout and ongoing training of the user community.
- Author proposals, recommendations and/or justifications for application development and purchases.
- Perform various types of analysis for newly requested and existing applications.
- Learn and document business processes and requirements.
- Write and review business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience required.
- 1 year of relevant work experience is required.
- Knowledge of role that technology plays in the success of organization and efficient operations.
- General knowledge of requirement analysis and test principles, theories, and concepts.
- General understanding of the industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Demonstrated analytical skills for producing detail-oriented results.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communications.
- Ability to establish, maintain and sustain positive, professional working relationships internally and cross-functionally.
- Experience in curricular affairs, student development, student affairs.
- Experience in medical school, health sciences environment or higher education.
- Experience with organizations undergoing rapid growth and change.