Employer Name: S2 Recruitment
Salary: £24,000 – £32,000 per year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Wales – Gwynedd
Application Closes: Not Specified
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Junior Web Developer to join a growing organization and work as a part of a close-knit team. In a role where you will assist with all aspects of the website and application design. You will be key in supporting and developing applications used within the company’s 200+ stores nationwide.
In the Junior Web Developer role, you will be:
- Assisting with all aspects of website and application design
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology and programming trends
- Liaising with end-users to troubleshoot application issues
- Respond to and manage support calls, liaising with third-party suppliers where required
To be considered for the Junior Web Developer role, you must have the following:
- Good general knowledge of IT and technology
- Good working knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, PHP, and Python
- Experience working with popular web frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL Database systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and prioritize your workload
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Approachable, friendly, and able to build rapport with internal and external contacts
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Be able to work independently and on your initiative but also willing to work as part of a wider team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, the position is suited to someone keen to work in a dynamic & vibrant business.
This is a full-time, permanent vacancy working from Monday to Friday. You’ll be based in the organization’s head office location near Llangefni. A competitive salary of £24,000 – £32,000 depends on previous skills and experience, plus a range of company benefits.
If you have the technical ability and personal drive to succeed and work as a junior web developer, please apply today.