The University of Exeter seeks an experienced and highly skilled data manager to join its team at the United Kingdom.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: The starting salary will be from £25,948 up to £28,929 per annum, on Grade D, depending on qualifications and experience.
Application Deadline: 07/06/2023
No. of Vacancies: 1
We seek a Clinical Trials Data Manager to join our growing team within Exeter Clinical Trials Unit. With several new studies due to launch in 2023/24, this is an exciting time to join a growing and forward-thinking trials unit. This full-time post is available immediately on an open-ended basis, subject to continued funding. The post may be based on hybrid working patterns; applicants interested in working part-time (minimum 50% FTE) or in remote working are encouraged to make contact to discuss options.
The successful applicant will join the IT and Data Management team to support ExeCTU in data management activities for clinical trial projects. In this role, you will support data management procedures and activities of studies, including data collection, validation, quality, cleaning, presentation, and storage for clinical trials/studies, and support delivery and maintenance of data management Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the CTU with its growing portfolio of clinical trial studies.
- Delivery of data management services, including testing new EDC systems, creating reports, and developing and implementing data management plans. All within a framework compliant with relevant standards and regulations, such as Good Clinical Practice.
- Support the ongoing monitoring of clinical trials performance, data quality and identify risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the accuracy and availability of documentation on data management, configurations, procedures, and service support documentation.
- Deliver training to users on your areas of expertise and provide advice and guidance.
We offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 39 days leave per year
- options for flexible working
- numerous discounts at leading retailers
- onsite gyms on all of our campuses campus and a cycle-to-work scheme
- sector leading policies around maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), paternity leave (up to six weeks full pay), and a Fertility Treatment Policy
- stunning campus environments in Exeter and Cornwall, in the beautiful South West of England
Please Apply Here if you want to work as a Data Manager at the University of Exeter in the United Kingdom.