An international support technician at deluxe media will be responsible for a professional and prompt response to all requests and inquiries from our motion picture studio and exhibitor clients (theatres) and any other calls or inquiries made to Deluxe Cinema Support. Additionally, they are in charge of troubleshooting issues, seeing incidents through to completion, and issuing digital keys via Deluxe’s Key Distribution Management system (KDM) in accordance with requests from the studio and its rules.
Job Title: Representative
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- Possess a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems and other web-based programs used to perform the job daily.
- Access and maintain knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the Intranet to assist with troubleshooting and servicing the customer. Deluxe creates KDMs (keys) for 150+ studios/distributors in 119 territories. Our associate’s reference studio and title-specific guidelines for each request that is received are imperative.
- Provide timely, accurate, professional, and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customers/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring. Approximately 80% of communications are direct to external studio/distributor clients. These studio/distributor clients range from territory-level requestors to Studio Home Office VPs.
- Creating KDM (Key Delivery Management) per studio guidelines gives specific dates and times for play out of digital features.
- Communicate problems and solutions for any content-related issues. Must be able to make sound judgments when dealing with issues during troubleshooting.
- Responsible for updating and reporting problems with distressed key and/or content orders by communicating via creating or updating incidents and email advisements. This involves critical thinking and problem-solving skills through precise documentation and effective follow-up.
- Identify trends in the International Support Center and aid in developing/updating documentation to address these most often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity, or repeated activity.
- Ability to generate required reports from systems and read and utilize information.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements, and system enhancements by effectively communicating ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve the desired result.
- Maintain high confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and Deluxe confidential information.
- Special projects/other duties as assigned
- Working tickets in order of priority from a queue simultaneously with other associates:
- Creating KDM’s for theatres based on requests from studios/distributors.
- Troubleshooting theatre-reported problems.
- Reconciling Orders in Error
- Performing theatre information updates, including theatre screening, server, and contact information.
- Create and maintain documented studio and release guidelines.
- Strong computer literacy skills with an emphasis on software knowledge, installations, and use. Microsoft applications, Database applications, Internet, and Internet protocols
- Basic computer abilities with an understanding of terminology and functionality.
- Ability to be proactive and take direction and establish ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of military time, time zones, and ISO Country abbreviations.
- Bilingual or multilingual would be a plus, but optional.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports, and correspondences.
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
- Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
- Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations simultaneously in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Be present for an assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes to support our customer base regarding high volume peak periods, including weekends and holidays.
If you want to work as an international support technician at Deluxe Media, Apply Here