Employer Name: International Rescue Committee
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Part-time
Location: New York, NY
Application Closes: Not Specified
The Caseworker, Afghan P2 Program, assists the Liaison Office for Afghan Workers with processing Priority Two (P2) visa referrals to the US government on behalf of current and former eligible IRC staff. The capacity to work independently while elevating suitable instances to the Operations Lead, Afghan P2 Program for review is required for success in this function.
The Caseworker may also be asked to assist the Liaison Office with other initiatives such as engaging in technical solution sessions, strategy conversations, goal development, and periodical assessment of various milestone attainment as outlined in the roadmap over several months.
- Ensure that P2 referral packets for current and former IRC Afghan workers are reviewed and prepared correctly.
- Also, conduct HR file research, communicate with the case management team, and escalate challenging situations for evaluation to the Operations Lead.
- In Zendesk, the chosen database for P2 application processing, enter case information.
- As directed, communicate with P2 referral applicants via Zendesk.
- Regularly provide feedback and input on overall process improvement to align with organizational goals or update US Government guidelines.
- HR or equivalent experience preferred
- Great attention to detail and excellent judgment
- Ability to work quickly and respond to urgent issues promptly
- Also, strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Exceptional discre
If you want to work as a Caseworker at International Rescue Committee, Apply Here.