Employer Name: Grand Hyatt
Salary: $24.50 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: San Diego, CA 92101
Application Closes: Not Specified
The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is a waterfront hotel in the middle of downtown where you can explore San Diego’s splendor. With 1,628 guest rooms and 320,000 square feet of event space, this legendary hotel offers breathtaking views of the city and the Pacific Ocean. We’re searching for the best candidates to join our AAA 4-Diamond hotel, which Cvent ranks among the top 10 meeting hotels in the country.
The Colleague Experience Director is the COVID-19 HR Specialist (Temporary) supervisor. This individual works with the hotel management teams to offer assistance and direction on safety and wellness, such as COVID-19 protocols for coworkers. Responding to and managing all COVID-19 cases involving coworkers is their main priority. This includes locating contacts, conducting impact analyses, filing claims with Gallagher Basset and the County as necessary, sending out any important notices, explaining the return-to-work procedures, and corresponding with hotel management. This position may also help with additional administrative HR support, such as keeping track of work-related injuries. This is a temporary position with a projected duration of November through late February, though you may extend it depending on business requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in Hospitality Operations, preferably in Human Resources.
- Experience with COVID-19 case management preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including employee relations, training and development, Cal/OSHA, and other federal and state employment laws.
- Risk Management Information or Claims Reporting System experience preferred
- Must be available weekends as the schedule will typically be Tuesdays – Saturdays with occasional Sunday support as needed based on case volume.
- Refined verbal and written communication; Bi-lingual preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with an ability to efficiently multi-task
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Ability to empathize and inspire others
- Positive energy and passion
- Conflict Management
If you wish to work as a COVID-19 – HR SPECIALIST at Grand Hyatt, United States, Apply Here