Employer Name: Hudson Australia
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000 a year
Employment type: Full
Location: East Perth, WA 6004
Application Closes: Not Specified
A division of a significant and well-known Perth company with considerable investments and operations in a wide range of industries. The parent corporation and its divisions are famous for their ethical business practices.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working with a tightknit accounting team, this role’s duties include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with the month-end process, including calculating and processing accrual journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Supporting the Finance Team with day-to-day tasks, including accounts receivable, accounts payable transactions
- Performing administration tasks for key finance systems and supporting the Finance Team in their use
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers.
- Assisting with general inquiries from all stakeholders on finance-related matters
- Maintaining and reconciling organizational bank accounts and facilities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems, transactional processing, procedures, and processes that support the timely and accurate recording and reporting of financial information.
- Just over one year’s work experience in the accounting field
- A recognized Accounting degree
- A desire to complete the CPA or equivalent. Study support and reimbursement of fees for passed Accounting exams included.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Can think on the go and work in a calm manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient time & priority management skills to meet deadlines
- High-level problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret information and make specific recommendations
- Sound Microsoft Excel skills
- The right to work permanently in Australia
- Currently reside in Perth and am available to meet in person.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and committed Manager who’s focused on your learning and development within the organization
- Excellent benefits including STIP, salary packaging, and some flexibility to work from home
- A commitment to your future learning with access to professional development leave and reimbursement for passed accounting exam fees
- Excellent end-of-trip facilities and onsite staff gym
- On-site parking discounts, health insurance, and other discounts.
If you want to work as an Assistant Accountant at Hudson Australia, Apply Here