Employer Name: Coca-Cola Company
Salary: $107,307 – $127,221 a year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Atlanta, GA 30313
Application Closes: Not Specified
The Employee Relations Consultant creates a great workplace by instilling confidence in the Managers and Associates that they are unbiased and neutral in facilitating resolution to employee relations issues and concerns. Acts as a critical partner to leaders and HRBP’s in driving employee relations strategies. Conducts investigations into employee relations complaints and makes recommendations on appropriate resolutions. Responsible for ensuring that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across client groups and enterprise-wide
- This position is also responsible for helping facilitate the open door process, investigating complaints or legal charges, and preparing legal responses to complaints or charges.
- Another essential responsibility in this role is to conduct risk assessments by evaluating information from various sources and following up on action items.
- Execution – Manages Employee Relations activities for regions/functions within North America and Corporate.
- Conducts investigations that have varying levels of difficulty and sensitivity.
- Works closely with the Labor Relations & Employment Legal Department, Human Resources, and management at all levels and provides support and subject matter expertise to recommend appropriate action to resolve disputes.
- Serves as the main point of contact and ER investigator for assigned clients/or business functions.
- Identify, investigate and resolve employee concerns or conflict issues in an appropriate and timely manner, including Title VII issues, human rights, workplace rights, general conduct, performance, safety, and attendance.
- Interprets policy and makes recommendations for policy updates as needed.
- Develops and Facilitates field-based training when required.
- Keeps a detailed and accurate investigation account with timely memorialization of the notes and supporting documents into the case management system.
- Assumes ownership of cases assigned and monitors the progress of cases to ensure timely resolution.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 5 years of experience in human resources with a focus on employee and/or labor relations.
- This position requires conflict management skills and a comprehensive knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, Executive Order 11246, VEVRAA, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, FCRA, NLRA, FLSA, and WARN.
- Positive Employee Relations experience
- Large & Connected Network
- Innovative Technology
If you wish to work as an employee relations consultant at the Coca-Cola Company, Apply Here