They are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their orthopedics team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the orthopedic surgeons and clinic staff and ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the clinic
Job Title: Clinical Science
Location: Rochester, MN
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not specified
No of Vacancy: Not Specified
Salary: $20.11 – $28.20 / hour
Mayo Clinic has been ranked the #1 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. As we work together to put the patient’s needs first, we are also dedicated to our employees, investing in competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans – to take care of you and your family, now and in the future. And with continuing education and advancement opportunities at every turn, you can build a successful career with Mayo Clinic. You’ll thrive in an environment that supports innovation, is committed to ending racism and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion, and provides the resources you need to succeed.
- Perform various non-clinical administrative support tasks such as scheduling, coordination, and follow-up for meetings, events, and professional travel.
- Manage calendars and prepare documents and presentation materials.
- Process invoices and reimbursements and compose/transcribe correspondence/documents.
- Support departmental projects/activities and create/maintain websites, web pages, databases, spreadsheets, and social media accounts.
- Answer telephones and provide related follow-through.
- Exhibit initiative, proficiency, and adaptability to optimize the time of those supported
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Show commitment to quality and excellence in service and maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer hardware and software, telecommunication, and other office equipment, and the ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness through attention to detail and accountability.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or G.E.D with a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative support role OR
- One-year degree/diploma in an administrative, business, or medical-related program with a minimum of 1-year experience in an administrative support role OR
- Associate’s degree in an administrative, business, or medical-related program
Administrative Support Role Experience:
- Meeting management and calendar coordination
- Creating/transcribing correspondence/documents
- Utilization of business-related software to produce databases, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- High-level skills in organization, customer service, professionalism, interpersonal relations, written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize and frequently and quickly shift tasks
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Effective and appropriate decision-making, judgment, and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience with coordination of travel and expense management
- Proficient application of English grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure
They want to hear from you if you have a passion for healthcare administration and a drive for success. Please Apply Here if you wish to work as an administrative assistant in Orthopedics.