Terra Nova Motor seeks a reliable and hardworking Room Cleaner to join their team. As a Room Cleaner, you will ensure that guest rooms and public areas are clean and well-maintained.
Job Title: Room Cleaner
Location: Trail, BC
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-17
No of Vacancy: 1
Salary: 17.40 hourly 35 hours per week
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Client focus
- Team player
- Paramedical services coverage
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by the employer
- On-site housing options
- On-site recreation and activities
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual passionate about cleanliness, they encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a room cleaner at Terra Nova Motor. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to this mail (email@example.com).
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for a shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e., internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?