McCain Foods seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support its CEO and Senior Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the CEO and supporting the Senior Leadership Team as required.
Job Title: Executive Assitant
Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- As required, you must manage the overall coordination of calendars, meetings, and conference calls in multiple time zones using Outlook.
- Manage information flow and emails from internal and external sources, organizing and responding accordingly.
- Coordinate global meeting logistics (e.g., venue selection, hotel reservations, etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating all details surrounding meetings, including making travel arrangements, booking meeting rooms, ordering catering, and other support required.
- Responsible for international shipping, receiving, and storing products for meetings
- Travel arrangements – organizing and scheduling with the McCain Travel Department all flights, hotel bookings, rental cars, etc. Familiarity with Concur is an asset.
- Assist with management of SharePoint sites and Microsoft Teams pages (i.e., creating folders and assisting the team with navigation)
- Preparing documentation as requested using the Microsoft Suite of products, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Maintain organization charts using Visio.
- Assist with onboarding new employees in the department by requesting network accounts and computer equipment and scheduling onboarding calls/meetings.
- Creating and submitting expense reports using SAP software.
- Process departmental invoices and respond to vendor queries re. Payment. Familiarity with Coupa is an asset.
- Act as a backup for other assistants during illness or vacations.
- Troubleshoot laptop/phone issues occasionally.
- May be assigned additional administrative tasks as required to support business needs.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of products and willing to, and be adept at, learning new software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work in a team environment and be equally comfortable working independently.
- A positive attitude even in intense situations with tight deadlines.
- Superlative organizational skills, thinking ahead on tasks to anticipate future needs and/or potential challenges that may arise.
- Ability to solve problems daily, exercising sound administrative judgment with a sense of urgency and without supervision.
- An adaptable and collaborative style respecting the needs and contributions of others.
- This position requires diplomacy, confidentiality, and the ability to prioritize.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply HERE if you wish to work as an executive assistant at McCain Foods.