$15.50 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
Maid Pro is always hiring awesome people for the cleaner/maid/housekeeper positions!
We will build a schedule around you!
Know someone you like to work with? We also hire teams of two!
Competitive hourly wage (starting at $15.50/hr), paid holidays, daily and monthly bonuses and tips, flexible hours and a GREAT environment, growth opportunities, paid travel time, travel expense reimbursement, holidays and weekends off are just some of the fantastic things about working at MaidPro. Not to mention breakfast and snacks daily, uniforms and all equipment and supplies provided.
We serve the Reno/Sparks area and searching for people who are interested in home cleaning, housekeeping jobs. We prefer long term commitment (although part timers are most certainly welcome)- it’s an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for students, working parents, and anybody seeking independence at work.
Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, caregiving, waitress/waiter, food service, hospitality, or custodial/janitorial is helpful but not necessary – we will train you!
Call our office at 775-345-3720 Option 3 for immediate consideration.
Skills / Requirements
Job Requirements for Housekeeper / Cleaner Position:
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Full and Part Time positions available Monday through Friday
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
Important Criteria for Housekeeper / Cleaner Position:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have Driver’s License
- Must have reliable vehicle and car insurance
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, weekend opportunities available. Great for working parents!
Full and Part time schedules available!
Paid training and travel time!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!