Employer Name: Arrowhead Credit Union
Salary: $34 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Application Closes: Not Specified
Do you have a strong interest in technology? Are you eager to give back to your community? If so, we’d like to speak with you because we’re looking for Service Superstars to join our Team!
The Technology Specialist role is responsible for the upkeep, analysis, troubleshooting, and repairing of computer systems, hardware, and peripherals. Furthermore, the position is in charge of documenting, maintaining, upgrading, and replacing hardware and software systems. Offers technical assistance for personal computers and local area networks (including setup, maintenance and repair, and upgrading software applications).
Functions and Responsibilities
- Personally, provides exceptional Member service; uses Service Standards in every work-related interaction.
- Actively participates in meeting the goals of the department and the Credit Union.
- Provides excellent service by using a positive and professional tone to assist callers and Team Members accurately, thoroughly, and as efficiently as possible while maintaining consistent and friendly service. Ensures that you can hear a smile on each call.
- Uses organizational tools and techniques to complete tasks on time and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, with the ability to give unexpected status in any of the areas of responsibility.
- Serves as a member of the Information Systems Department, assisting other Team Members in performing their individual and collective duties.
- Installs/modify personal computers and other complex data communication systems. Provides onsite and telephonic technical support and consultation in the use and operations of complex computer operating systems.
- Provides continuous project management support for the Credit Union’s ongoing technology evolution. Assists the Information Systems Manager in formulating project plans, milestones, and timelines. Completes assigned tasks through direct effort and participation in project committees or task forces.
- Investigates new techniques, equipment, and data processing methods. Evaluates technical requirements for new or upgrades in hardware/software.
- Maintains databases and libraries, including systems security functions.
- Designs and maintains systems documentation according to applicable policies and standards. Ensures that documentation meets all security regulations for the Credit Union.
- Coordinates technology resources, including main system, telecommunications network, telephone system(s), mobile phones, and personal computer connectivity.
- Other duties assigned by the Supervisor as necessary to achieve the goals of the Credit Union and the department.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for part-time and full-time employees.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match.
- Starting annual accrual of 15 days of paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and paid sick leave (and increases with tenure!).
- Company-provided life insurance at twice your annual salary.
- Perks include consumer loan discounts, DoorDash DashPass, Modern Health members, Care.com subscription, and more.
If you want as a Technologist Specialist at Arrowhead Credit Union, Apply Here