Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, focusing on sustainable and safe solutions. They seek a highly motivated and skilled Product Support Specialist at Epiroc Careers to join their team.
Job Title: Support Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancy: Not Specified
Salary: $34.25 – $45.15 an hour
- Participate in creating, documenting, and implementing operations and maintenance training to assist service centers, dealers, and customers achieve increased efficiency and productivity.
- Utilize Epiroc published documentation wherever applicable to present a consistent and repeatable message to customers, aligned with the Epiroc global training standard strategy.
- Facilitate testing new options for Capital Equipment. And Rock Drilling Tools (RDD) to maximize product longevity for the customer and deliver a superior product.
- Maintain Epiroc Superior Standards through training and mentoring all local Epiroc personnel, focusing on technicians.
- Communicate all relevant product, technical service, and training activities and partner with all Epiroc groups and customers to sustain product integrity.
- Prepare necessary information as requested, whether routine or for special occasions, while aligning with Epiroc Technical Information Services (TIS) documentation.
- Work to understand and utilize information and communication systems and tools, i.e., e-mail, DocMine, SAP, BPCS, Microsoft Office software, etc.
- Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so by either design or circumstance
- The role has the responsibility to continually improve the capabilities of the front-line service technicians to develop them to be self-sufficient in problem-solving scenarios.
- This role is responsible for understanding the application of the products. Also, the ever-changing environmental challenges to the application design require problem-solving on an application level to maximize machine performance.
- Drive product operational feedback up to the responsible Divisions using Epiroc reporting systems. Reporting systems such as WOL, ACIGN, personal communication, and product counsel mediums
- Develop and promote the technical support of the Parts and Service Division business to ensure customer satisfaction with Epiroc capital equipment.
- Organize, document, and maintain technical and business operations support procedures.
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times.
- A suitable combination of education and industry-related experience, credentialed technical abilities, or ability to achieve Epiroc credentials upon employment is required.
- Demonstrated competence with industrial/commercial fluid power and low-voltage electrical control systems
- Working knowledge of diesel engines and rotary screw compressors
- A high-level understanding of the various material extraction (“Mining”) processes. Also, application knowledge of drilling, excavating, and material handling associated with the processes mentioned above is preferred.
- An advanced understanding of the control and navigation systems used on Epiroc and other OEM equipment
- Must possess an active, valid driver’s license
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Technical writing ability to provide documentation of events that allow accurate reenactment by stakeholders. Stakeholders not directly involved to have a complete understanding of the event or events to apply technical or engineering support to prevent the reoccurrence and improve the product for future use
- Ability to work with a team, independently, and be a self-starter
If you are a skilled and passionate Product Support Specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and product performance, they encourage you to apply for this opportunity. Join their team at Epiroc Careers to work as a product support specialist and be part of a company committed to innovation and sustainability in the mining and infrastructure industries. Apply here