The Account Payable Representative at Yelp will assist and maintain the Accounts Payable Department’s daily operations. This position’s main responsibility is ensuring the business fulfills its obligations to partners and suppliers.
Job Title: Representative
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- You will ensure that invoices are processed and paid on time and follow the company’s policies accurately.
- You will review and process all vendor invoices via the company’s ERP system (Oracle).
- You will apply correct G/L coding to invoices for payment and route for approval using Concur.
- You will match PO to vendor invoices; work with business partners to resolve discrepancies.
- You will verify sales taxes on vendor invoices in the US and other international locations.
- You will provide problem and invoice resolution assistance to vendors and internal company personnel with tact and diplomacy and act as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- You will reconcile vendor statements, verify account discrepancies, and identify and implement corrective actions.
- You will communicate efficiently with business partners, team members, and management.
- You will provide timely and accurate information to both external and internal customers.
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience as an accounting group team member.
- You have 2 years of recent A/P experience (200+ weekly invoices).
- You are highly proficient in Excel, g-suite applications, and Oracle Cloud.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can communicate clearly and concisely.
- You must be deadline focused, organized, and contain problem-solving skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- You must be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks by levels of importance and urgency.
- You understand GAAP and/or financial statement presentation and SOX controls.
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee).
- Fifteen days PTO per year for the first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); the number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, and 1 floating holiday.
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave.
- Monthly wellness reimbursement.
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending, and Dependent Care accounts.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- The compensation range is $43,000 – $72,000 annually. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits.
If you want to work as an account payable representative at Yelp, Apply Here.