Job Type: Full time
Harris provides mission critical software solutions for the Public Sector, Healthcare, Utilities and Private Sector verticals throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Working for Harris is the perfect opportunity to fulfill your professional goals as well as achieve your personal dreams!
Our employees enjoy a casual work environment that offers comfort while providing superior service to our customers. We offer a comprehensive benefit package as well as other additional “Perks”!
We empower our employees to make a difference
We have an award winning culture
We offer opportunity to learn
We are financially strong and we are owned by the largest software company in Canada (CSI)
We have fun!
**This opportunity is across US and Canada**
The Sr. Procurement Specialist’s primary responsibilities will involve the pricing, purchasing, and inventory tracking of software and hardware throughout Harris.
Responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet requirements and maintain stock inventory levels within approved guidelines.
What will be your impact?
- Domestic and International procurement with an understanding of associated rules and regulations.
- Domestic and international shipping experience.
- Handle requests for purchases.Ensure all documentation on requests are accurateAddress questions and concerns about purchases and inventory.Track purchases from order placement until delivery.Verify package meets all customer specifications and customer is satisfied.Determine cause of any delays enroute.Match purchase orders with shipment.Monitor and help manage inventory control systems.
- Evaluate and prioritize business critical hardware and software requirements.
- Compare prices and expected delivery dates proposed by suppliers.
What we are looking for
- International procurement and shipping experience.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic software licensing and computer hardware knowledge
- Ability to prioritize effectively, and to perform proactively.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Calm and professional demeanor.
- A Strong dedication to quality customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
What would make you stand out
- Experience managing a support organization for a software business.
- Ability to communicate in both English and French.
- Business acquisition integration experience.