Employer Name: APPRENTIFY
Salary: £23,000 a year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Birmingham B1
Application Closes 25/11/2022.
Are you ready to return to work and have some fun? We are located in the iconic Alpha Tower in Birmingham’s heart. Do you enjoy networking and establishing new relationships? We have a fantastic team ready to help you succeed in your career with us. If this describes you, you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
By making appointments for our sales account executives, you will boost registrations and utilization of our online marketplace and produce leads for our IT support, managed IT services, and IT solutions businesses.
You will be expected to qualify ‘leads’ and record this information promptly and accurately. Notably, the position includes training and commission on closed offers. This profession is appropriate for career-minded individuals and graduates because it can be the beginning of an exciting career in Technology Sales with the help of our career paths.
- GCSE grades C/4 or above in maths and English are required
- Excellent written communication skills and strong telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Proven and demonstrable ability to maintain and build effective relationships
- Good attention to detail
- Mature attitude with the capability to discuss business issues
- Confident and self-motivated
- Friendly personality and a team player
- Performing qualification of leads and booking appointments for sales executives
- Recording contact level details and qualification
- Working to meet targets
- You will undertake the innovative and industry-led Apprentify IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 apprenticeship.
- 31 days’ holiday
- Tailored benefits – include discounts on retail, travel, gym, and leisure
- Quarterly employee awards – awards given to top performers
- Discounted Tech
- Free access to the gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes, and onsite café
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Incentives
- Uncapped Commission
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Team working
If you want to work as a Sales Development Representative Apprentice at APPRENTIFY, APPLY HERE