Shree Khodiyar Inc is seeking a skilled bookkeeper to join their team in Dundas. The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of bookkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, preparing financial reports, monitoring budgets, and communicating with stakeholders.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Dundas, ON
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 2023-05-11
No of Vacancy: 1 Vacancy
Salary: 26.00 hourly 35 hours per week
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Maintained general ledgers and financial statements.
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare the trial balance of books.
- Reconcile accounts
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
If you want to work as a Bookkeeper at Shree Khodiyar inc, send your cover letter to this mail ([email protected])