Global Hire Immigration Services is a leading immigration consultancy firm providing services to clients worldwide seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team and oversee the day-to-day operations of our office.
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: 201, 7045 Edwards Blvd.Mississauga, ONL5S 1X2
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-16
No of Vacancy: 1
Salary: 27.00 hourly 40 hours per week
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed, and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of an establishment
- Assist in the preparation of an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic mail
- MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
They offer a competitive salary package based on experience, career growth, and development opportunities.
They want to hear from you if you have a passion for office management and a drive for success. To apply, please submit your CV ([email protected]) to this mail if you want to work as an office manager at global hire immigration services, outlining your experience and suitability for the role.