Canada West Warehousing Ltd. is a leading third-party logistics provider, offering a full range of warehousing and distribution services to clients across Canada that seek a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team and support the HR department with recruitment, onboarding, and employee relations.
Job Title: Human Resources
Location: 1750 Coast Meridian RdPort Coquitlam, BCV3C 6R8
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-16
No of Vacancy: 1
Salary: 29.80 hourly 40 hours per week
- Plan, developed, implemented, and evaluated human resources policies and programs
- Advise managers and employees on interpreting human resources policies, benefit programs, and collective agreements.
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- Co-ordinate employee performance and appraisal programs
- Hire, train, and supervise staff.
- Respond to employee questions and complaints.
- Planned, developed, and implemented recruitment strategies.
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
2 years to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary package based on experience, career growth, and development opportunities.
We want to hear from you if you have a passion for HR and a drive for success. To apply, please submit your CV to this mail ([email protected]) outlining your experience and suitability for the role if you want to work as a human resources coordinator at Canada West Warehousing Ltd.