Goa-Indian farm kitchen seeks a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative tasks of the restaurant
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: North York, ON
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-29
No of Vacancy: 1
Salary: 27.50 hourly 40 hours per week
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of an establishment.
- Administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Assist in preparing an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Public transportation is available.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience to this mail (email@example.com) if you wish to work as an administrative officer at Goa-Indian farm kitchen. They look forward to hearing from you!