Employer Name: Moy Park
Salary: £10.83 per Hour
Employment type: Full-time
Application Closes: 11 Nov 2022
Moy Park is one of the top 15 food enterprises in the United Kingdom and one of Europe’s largest poultry producers. Moy Park is Pilgrim’s Pride’s European Division, employing over 12,000 people in over 12 manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom, France, and Holland.
The Company cares deeply about its employees and recognizes the teams, as well as their ambition and enthusiasm, are the driving force behind our continuing success. This is your chance to work for a forward-thinking, innovative company; applying to work for us is simple.
- To assist the Farm Management Team in the placement of day-old chicks.
- Ensuring that stock is handled to the highest possible standard and meets the required specification in terms of welfare, quality, etc. This role will have the following duties: caring for poultry, ensuring a clean and tidy farm, and any general farm duties deemed necessary in maintaining high standards of health and safety, bird welfare and hygiene, covering for absence, rest days, and holiday days after farm clearance.
- As a mobile position, a full driving license is required to protect Broiler farms across Derbyshire.
- To ‘live’ wellbeing as a condition while also having the ability to grow and develop through our specialized Agriculture Academy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A keen interest in farming where animal welfare is of the utmost importance
- Desire to work ‘ hands-on’ in a farming environment
- To be reliable and flexible.
- A passion for learning
- Driving License
These are some of the benefits you stand to gain working as a farm assistant at Moy park.
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts
To work as a farm assistant at moy park. Apply Here