Employer Name: Synlait
Salary: $54K Per Year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Canterbury, New Zealand
Synlait is the Milk Nutrition Company of the Twenty-First Century. They are changing people’s and the planet’s perspectives on sustainable dairy. We’re creating value by adopting new ways of thinking and acting. To provide a variety of milk products to our global clients, we combine experienced farming with cutting-edge processing.
Great company employees see everything as an opportunity and constantly push to get more out of milk. We are now seeking a Process Technician – AMF to join our ingredients team at our AMF plant.
Furthermore, day-to-day activities will involve the following:
- Running the AMF plant.
- Filling the AMF drums with the product.
- Being proactive during downtime to support the larger team.
Also, the company will want to hear from you if you have strong communication and interpersonal skills and advanced problem-solving and fault-finding talents.
This position has a rotation of two days, two nights, and four days off (12 hours shifts). So apply if you can work as an AMF process technician.
- NCEA Level 1, School Certificate or equivalent qualification is essential
- Relevant qualification in dairy processing, e.g., NZ Diploma in Dairy Processing, is preferred.
- Wet Process or Filler experience is preferred.
- Base mechanical, electrical, and automation knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage all aspects of the role in a pressurized environment
- Knowledge and application of Industrial and personal safety behaviors
- Previous experience in food packaging processes is highly desired.
- Proven ability to work in a food manufacturing environment and experience with Food Safety and HACCP systems would be beneficial.
Things move rapidly at Synlait, so excitement and energy will serve you well. If you appreciate working with amazing people, are adaptable, and are looking for a new challenge, please click ‘Apply’ today!