Employer Name: Xero
Salary: £23,500 a year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Milton Keynes
Application Closes: Not Specified.
Xero is a stunning, user-friendly platform that assists small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping consultants to grow and thrive.
Our mission at Xero is to improve the lives of small business owners, advisors, and communities worldwide. This goal is at the heart of all we do. We encourage our employees to do their best work so that they can assist small businesses to succeed by providing better tools, information, and connections. Because when small businesses grow, they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses make a difference, the world is better.
At Xero, they are a bunch of enthusiastic customer experience experts. We enjoy providing world-class support to small businesses and accountants worldwide, enabling them to do
Our customers contact us online, and we usually react the same way; nevertheless, it is often easier to guide someone through their issues over the phone, providing them with a beautiful support experience. We educate our consumers through these interactions to ensure they get the most out of our platform.
But that’s not all; to provide world-class support, we constantly encourage our employees to learn and grow by giving them opportunities to upskill and specialize in areas that interest them. We are a location that inspires and celebrates personal progress, innovation, and change.
- Respond to our customers via email or telephone with the end goal of resolving their issue
- Collaborate effectively with other teams, such as Sales, Technical Specialists, and Product
- Utilizing Accounting knowledge to provide practical, real-time solutions
- Maintain a high quality of written communication based on Xero’s style & format
- Where appropriate, escalate feedback received from customers to ensure continuous improvement of Xero customer care service
- Support our wider Xero teams with events and initiatives
- Work with a diverse team with some of the best technology in a modern and flexible environment.
- Accounting degree or experience
- High level of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills – both written and verbal
- Initiative and ability to self-manage
- A team player attitude, you love to collaborate and proactively assist other team members.
- And most of all, the ability to have fun while doing what we do best!
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus an extra 3 days over Christmas!)
- 10 days of Wellbeing Leave (for sickness, emergencies, and taking a mental health break)
- 5 days Xtra leaves on top of our existing holiday entitlement
- Top-spec MacBook or HP Z-book
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Plan (own a part of Xero!)
- Company Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 4.5%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- A range of well-being initiatives
- Hybrid and Flexible Working
- And lots more!
If you want to work as a Customer Experience Specialist at Xero, Apply Here