James Luo is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Financial Assistance Officer. The Financial Assistance Officer will be responsible for providing financial assistance to our clients, assessing their eligibility for financial aid, and helping them navigate the application process
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Calgary, AB Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 2023-04-18
No of Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Salary: 30.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of the establishment.
- Administer policies and procedures for releasing records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of an operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Please submit your resume to this mail ([email protected]) if you want to work as a financial assistance officer at James Luo HR department. They will appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to your reply.