Employer Name: Marriott International, Inc
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Brisbane Marriott Hotel, 515 Queen Street, Brisbane, QUEENSLAND, Australia
Application Closes: Not Specified
Marriott International is a diverse workplace. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive, people-first culture. The Company is committed to nondiscrimination on any protected ground, including disability and veteran status, and any other basis covered by relevant legislation.
- Arrive at work on time in the correct attire, conforming to the Brisbane Marriott Hotel grooming LSOP.
- Obtain a solid knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, food and beverage outlets, and other hotel features and guest facilities.
- Support and abide by the Brisbane Marriott Hotel LSOPs about Anti–Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Equal Employment Opportunity, and Guarantee of Fair Treatment.
- Perform all duties to satisfy the Marriott “Business Ethics” value system of integrity, fairness, respect, honesty, and trust.
- Be aware of all environmental practices, policies, and procedures and implement these daily.
- Be aware and adhere to all Brisbane Marriott Hotel Work Health and Safety and Security policies and procedures.
- Perform any reasonable task as requested by management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash, and cash equivalents by policies and procedures.
- Follow all SOPs and LSOPs about cash handling.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintained accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Address guests’ service needs professionally, positively, and timely manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
If you want to work as an assistant Accountant at Marriott International Inc, Apply Here