Employer Name: Komatsu Australia
Salary: $100,000 – $180,000 a year
Employment type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Location: Brisbane QLD
Application Closes: Not specified
Komatsu Australia now offers visa sponsorship assistance to candidates living abroad or within Australia who meets the criteria below. As an Approved Business Sponsor, Komatsu Australia seeks qualified Plant Mechanics with extensive experience servicing, repairing, and maintaining heavy earthmoving machinery. These positions will be based across regional Australia, including:
- Hunter Valley Region
- Pilbara Region
- Various Branches within Western Australia (Geraldton, Bunbury & Perth)
- Bowen Basin
- All Visa expenses are covered.
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
- Take ownership of your very own Field Service Vehicle.
- Extensive Career Opportunities include Field Service Supervisor, Service Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor, Regional General Manager, Technical Capability Manager, Resident Fitter, Planner, and much more.
- In-house Leadership Training with our very own RTO (Recognised Training Organisation)
- Access to a global network that embraces the latest technology & innovation advances (Smart Construction, Komtrax, AHS, Komtrax Plus, Smart Solutions)
- Exclusive health, retail, insurance, automotive, travel & more discounts.
Your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Plant Mechanic Trade Qualification (Diesel Fitting / Heavy Equipment / Mobile Plant Technology) or equivalent
- Previous OEM experience on heavy earthmoving machinery, including diagnostics, repairs, and servicing (exposure to Komatsu equipment is highly advantageous)
- A valid C Class driver’s license
- Ability to competently work unsupervised as well as within a team environment
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and commitment to safety.
If you want to work as a Field Service Technicians at Komatsu Australia, Apply Here