Employer Name: Asset Management Engineers
Salary: Not specified
Employment type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Location: Kalgoorlie WA
Application Closes: Not specified
AME is a leading provider of asset management, inspection, and assurance services to the mining, manufacturing, oil, gas, and rail transport industries. AME works with major international and local clients to ensure the safety and compliance of their plant and equipment with statutory and regulatory requirements.
About The Role
As this is a critical trainee role in the organization, we are looking for a particular skill set in the person who will be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Engineering Degree.
- Proficiency in word and excel.
- An effective communicator, both in written and verbal communication.
- Effective time management skills and ability to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to travel to mine sites and not worry about getting their hands dirty.
- Positive attitude and contribution to the improvement of work practices and procedures.
- Must have an unrestricted right to work in Australia.
- Attend intense in-house training courses and pass exam papers.
- Obtain three external inspection qualifications over the traineeship.
- Learn OH&S, MSIR, and several applicable Australian Standards.
- Compile and maintain detailed hard copy and electronic inspection records.
- Learn how to review and verify relevant documentation related to the items of a plant being inspected to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and legislation.
- Understand and operate our Online Classified Plant Management System.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
- Permanent Full-time position.
- Regional allowance is on offer for the right candidate.
- Proven in-house lifting equipment training courses provided.
- Tailored career development & mentorship schemes.
- Continued investment in technology and business improvement.
- Being a valued member of a growing business.
If you want to work as an Engineer – Trainee Plant Inspector at Asset Management Engineers, Apply Here